Award winning Bonville Golf Resort and Pacific Bay Resort, part of the independent management group Coastal and Golf Resorts Group (CGRG), located just 10 minutes south of Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW, both have opportunities available at each property, for passionate, experienced and confident hospitality professionals to deliver outstanding and friendly food and beverage service in their Restaurant and Functions departments. Casual roles are available with the potential for full time employment, or immediate full time employment is available for the right people.
This is a hands-on role where floor service is a must and you will enjoy working on the front line where you can interact with and serve people and build and harness positive relationships with our customers. We appreciate that we have not achieved our award winning success without the support of our customers and that the relationship we have with our customers is incredibly important. So naturally it is our expectation that you will work tirelessly to maintain an environment that encourages repeat business by delivering exceptional customer service and giving our customers the best possible service at every point of contact they have with you.
Duties and responsibilities of this role include:
- Meet, greet and seat guests with a smile
- Set-up, maintain, cleaning and pack-down of work areas according to procedures and standards
- Food and beverage service to the Restaurant and Functions departments
- Take meal orders, explain menu items and serve food and beverage items to guests tables and follow hygienic food practices at all times
- Supplying, dispensing or mixing of beverages, hot and cold, alcoholic and non alcoholic, including cleaning of bar areas and equipment, preparing the bar for service, taking beverage orders, and serving drinks
- Monitor the quality and consistency of all food served from the Kitchen
- Arrange and re-arrange indoor and outdoor Restaurant and Functions furniture to suit business needs and customer requests
- Respond to guest enquires and requests and resolve customer complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner according to departmental guidelines
- Ensure departmental policies and procedures are implemented and followed and schedules/checklists are completed according to requirements
- Operate POS system and take payment for guest account.
To be considered for these roles, it is expected that successful candidates MUST demonstrate the below criteria:
- Previous hospitality experience in a similar role (preferably in a fine dining and/or functions environment)
- Be a people person, passionate about the hospitality industry and committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- A high level of maturity and ability to professionally communicate clearly (in English) to a diverse range of guests
- Have excellent presentation and grooming standards
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Must be highly organised
- Must be physically able to stand/walk for prolonged periods
- Have a current NSW RSA qualification.