The following cancellation policy applies to all confirmed bookings:
- If greater than 90 days’ notice is given, full deposit paid will be refunded
- If notice is between 30 and 90 days of the reservation date – 50% of the deposit paid will be forfeited
- If notice is within 30 days of the reservation date, no-show or failure to cancel – 100% of the deposit will be forfeited
All cancellations or changes to bookings are required in writing to email@example.com
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Placing a reservation constitutes acceptance and compliance with general booking terms and conditions listed below
- A booking is not confirmed until payment of the requested deposit has been received.
- Payment of the outstanding balance of the accommodation packages is required on check-in. Credit card payments will incur a 1.2% credit card fee, debit cards are exempt. For payment by bank transfer the deposit needs to be made no later than 2 working days prior to the reservation date.
- Requested changes of date can be made but not within 30 days of the booked date. All changes between 30 – 90 days of the booked date will incur a change fee of $100.00 per room and the new date requested must be within 6 months of the original reservation date. N.B. Group bookings of greater than 4 rooms cannot have date changes within 90 days of the booked date.
- Each guest will be required to register on arrival on the property and provide a credit card as guarantee for any charges that may be placed on room accounts during the stay.
- Upon departure individuals will be responsible for settling all additional charges arising during their stay i.e. mini bar and room charges. All room accounts will be automatically settled to the credit card provided on arrival by 12.00pm on the day of departure if not already settled in person.
- Please be aware that any package components not utilised during your stay are non-refundable.
- In the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date, no refund on unused package inclusions will be offered.
- A minimum fee of $55.00 (less than 2 hours) and up to a maximum $110.00 (between 2 and 4 hours) will apply to any rooms not vacated prior to the set departure time of the property (10.00am). Vacating after 2.00pm incurs full nightly room charge.
- Bonville Golf Resort has a strict no party policy and therefore parties or excessive noise will not be tolerated and offenders may be asked to leave the premises. No refunds on accommodation costs will be provided.
- Any damages to your allocated accommodation rooms(s) should be reported promptly and prior to check-out to our Reception Staff. The guest will be liable for any additional costs incurred by Bonville Golf Resort to ensure the room is returned to an occupiable condition as a result of this damage.
- Due to licensing laws alcoholic beverages cannot be brought onto the resort premises, Bonville Golf Resort participates in the responsible service of alcohol.
- Bonville Golf Resort reserves the right to use testimonials forwarded on by you for marketing purposes to promote the resort.